We are looking for a passionate community manager to join our team and help build and nurture the community of our Minecraft server.
Your main goal will be to grow our player base & sense of community. You’ll bring new ideas to the table on how we can get new players, increase retention, and unify our community.
- Maintain and build relationships with the server’s community, including players, staff, and partners
- Reach out to Twitch, YouTube, TikTok & Instagram creators to get them to play on our server
- Create an event calendar and help organize & run those events. Including the promotion of the event
- Monitor and engage with the server’s social media and communication channels (such as Discord and forums)
- Gather and analyze feedback from the community to inform future decisions and improvements
- Stay up-to-date with the latest community trends and Minecraft server trends
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with community management and moderation welcomed BUT NOT NECESSARY
- Familiarity with social media and online communication platforms
- A passion for building and nurturing communities
- Experience with Minecraft specific and/or gaming communities is a plus, but not required
If you are a team player with a can-do attitude and a passion for community management, we encourage you to apply.