If you get banned or muted, appeal here.
You can only fill an appeal for mutes over 1 day and bans over 3 days, if it's less, you will need to wait it out.
Punishments; Punishments vary on the severity of the offence(s). If you feel your punishment was unjustified, exaggerated, and/or carried out with a bias opinion, please fill a report against that particular staff member.
Please use common sense, stating that you feel that your ban was "just too long" is not acceptable, and your claim will be automatically denied, and no further investigation will be carried out. If you wish to address the owner himself in your report, please mention that in your post, and tag him.To get a general idea about punishments, please view our online database, visit this page, it updates automatically every 30 seconds, and offers player lookup and stores useful information about the offence and the punishment carried out.
- Do not ask for money, items, auction bids or ranks.
- No regular use of upper-case words containing more than 4 letters.
- Do not initiate or provoke spam. This includes, but is not limited to starting countdown games, repeating words, sentences or numbers in general chat or /msg.
- Do not troll, harass, bully or cause harm/distress to players.
- Do not use foreign languages in the public chat channel.
- Do not kill, grief or loot others. You are exempt from this rule whilst in a PvP Area. Note All PvP Areas are labeled!
- Do not scam.
- Do not use foul language or innuendos in a way to disrespect another person, additionally, do not attempt to circumvent the chat filter.
- Do not discuss religion or politics in general chat.
- Respect all players and staff alike.
- Do not impersonate staff. This includes, but is not limited to skins, /nicks and anything alike.
- Including ranks in your nicknames is prohibited.
- Do not bind inappropriate names to items.
- Do not discuss staff applications in game with players or staff. This will result in an auto-deny on your application.
- No racism. This includes slang or slurs or stereotypical phrases!
- No prejudice of race, age, religion, gender or sexuality.
- Do not use any hacked clients, bots, x-ray texture packs or anything that would give you an advantage over other players.
- Do not discuss / advertise other websites or servers in general chat or /msg.
- Do not abuse any bugs, glitches or exploits. You will be permanently banned. Report all glitches on the forums
- Use Common sense!
- No rapid pulsar redstone signal. Note Comparator clocks are allowed as long as you turn them off when not being used.
- Do not share donor items/kits. Note Spawners can be shared with the donor's coop team, but when the donator is no longer playing on the server, the spawners should be removed.
- Afk pools / machines are not allowed.
- AFK Mining / Fishing / etc is not allowed.
- Do not build on top of the nether.
- Donors, do not /repair or /enchant for other people. Yes, this means selling it as well, just for those people that don't want to follow the intent of this rule.
- Do not abuse any glitches or use alternative accounts to gain any advantages.