Resolved Xp O'bottles

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PapiraPVP, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PapiraPVP

PapiraPVP Well-Known Member

What is the issue? - xp bottles dont give xp when you throw it at xpbottles..

How do you "do" the glitch/bug? - You throw xp o'bottles somewhere which it is safezone

What happens when you "do" this glitch/bug? - xp bottles have been thrown but they dont give you any xp

Anything else you want to add? - That makes some troubles, for example i am at /warp donormine and i need to use the enchanting table / anvil, when i use all my levels, i need to go at /is go, throw xp bottles and then go again back at /warp donormine. Also you CAN'T do XP PARTY at spawn :(

2. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

The XP Bottle plugin will be replaced by one of our own soon, however that won't fix the issue with safezones. For now, just don't be lazy and go to your island... later we will enable XP bottles in spawn regions etc.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.