Unmute Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Piginasuit, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piginasuit

Piginasuit Newly Registered

In-game name: Piginasuit

Link to your infractions record:

http://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?player=piginasuit&server=0&action=searchplayer

Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: I was muted because one of my friends typed in a link to a server I have played on before when I was using the restroom.

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: Yes and No, a staff member saw the player "Piginasuit" advertising but it wasnt me, it was my friend.

Why do you think you were banned / muted: Because the ChaosPhoenix saw "Piginasuit" type a link in chat but it wasn't actually me.

What rule do you think you broke: Advertisement.

Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted:
    Simply because it was not me. That sounds like a really bad excuse but I am being honest it was not me and I do not think that I should have to be permanently muted for something I did not do.

2. Zagrid

Zagrid Senior Member

Since you made an appeal that does mean you care about the server because not true advertiser would try to get unmuted/unmanned to do it again. That is my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Percules

Percules Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Any judgement on this? Also @Cap can you fix the infractions (when your not busy). For example if I search piginasuit it shows http://prntscr.com/fauere

4. Magarathin

Magarathin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

I can't find any record for this player. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.