Denied [unban] Lolzbooster11

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by lolzbooster11, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolzbooster11

lolzbooster11 Member

In-game name: my ignore name is lolzbooster11
    Link to your infractions record: here is my record, I'm guessing this is why they thought i stole: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: I was banned for "Scam" and believe i did not "Scam in amy way.
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: I think this is an incorrect ban because i did not scam or "Steal" as minefrost1 likes to say i did.
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: I think I was banned for scam, and thats understandable considering i have a bad record for things like that in the past.
    What rule do you think you broke: I did not break any rule it was all a misunderstanding
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I think i should be unbanned because my ban was not necessary as I did not steal or "Scam".

2. minefrost1

minefrost1 Senior Member

Denied.

Double post removed, warning issued. I reviewed the logs carefully, you DID scam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.