Denied [temp_ban_appeal] Sentient_machine [supposedly Afk Mining]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Jarred Hitcham, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarred Hitcham

Jarred Hitcham Newly Registered

In-game name:
    Sentient_Machine.

Link to your infractions record:
    http://www.minefrost.net/bans1/index.phpaction=viewplayer&player=_Sentient_Machine_&server=0

Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record:
    AFK Mining.

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?:
    Absolutely.

Why do you think you were banned / muted:

Well because for one thing, I had been holding the mouse down while I was talking to my cousin over Skype [Panda03].

And I realize that I had been mining for about 1 to 2 hours, that's usually how long conversations last.
    Basically, I decided to just go to bed and sort this out in the morning when there would be more people to read this post.

I wasn't responding because A, my chat was turned off, and B, I assumed that the moderators [catkiller34] were just going around and trolling people.

What rule do you think you broke:
    Honestly, none.

Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted:
    Because, I honestly believe that I was unfairly banned.

Although, if you choose to let me serve out the rest of the temp ban then... I guess I'll have to deal with it and wait.

But like seriously, that's just unfair.

2. Titcharooo

Titcharooo Active Member

/Denied

You can only appeal for bans that are longer than three days and mutes of one day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.