Denied Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by MinifigsJos, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinifigsJos

MinifigsJos Newly Registered

You must be at least 15 year old. 16 almost 17 (have been help back in school a few years so still quite immature)
    • You have showed some activity on the forums. Panda asked "What are the Forums?" when I asked him if i had to me active on them
    • You have thorough knowledge of the server, commands and rules. Played on lots of towny servers and survival servers so know the general things (also i played the 2014 skyblock on here)
    • You are mature and capable of dealing with players. I believe so
    • You cannot already be staff on another server. I have formally been staff on other servers (mainly Co-Owner on my friends' servers) but I am not currently staff on any other server
    IGN: MinifigsJos
    » Age: 16 (almost 17)
    » Timezone: GMT/BST (+/-0)
    » How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since release (between 2015-18 I played a little less but still played)
    » Previous staff experiences: Co-Owner on friends' servers but temp staff on other servers
    » How long have you been playing on our server: I played in 2014 (I think it was a long time ago) and also a bit later when they made the house with the bed with a sign which said "this is where the magic happens"
    » Are you active on our Discord: I haven't been active on your discord but I easily can be
    » What times you are most active: School holidays, most of the day (some exceptions because of parental things), Weekends (any times throughout the day), Week Days, Later than 6 pm but some nights it might be earlier or later
    » Link to infractions record (If any): N/A
    » When was the last time you submitted an application: For this server never
    » Why do you want to become a Helper: I really like the community and wanted to help out in some way (also there were quite a few times when some people and I were on without a staff member present)
    » Why should we choose you: I have played the game since release so have a fairly in depth knowledge of plugins, vanilla Minecraft features and I am looking to learn how to create Quality of Life plugins in the future
    » Additional information you might want to add: I am still in school so won't be able to play constantly during exam times, I have been held back a few years but I am now at a level where I am average in my class.

2. MinifigsJos

But I can be mature when I want to.

3. MinifigsJos

I'm sorry for not doing the [Helper] IGN thing I didn't see it
    so here it is: [Helper] MinifigsJos

4. Techno_Panda

Techno_Panda Admin
    Staff Member Administrator

/Denied please reapply once you are more active on the server

Thread Status: