Accepted (SquirtleGamingYT) unban / glitch

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by SquirtleGamingYT, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquirtleGamingYT

SquirtleGamingYT Newly Registered

In-game name: SquirtleGamingYT
    Link to your infractions record: I do not know what you mean sorry. my sincere apologies.
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: I got hacked then banned because the hacker hacked the server so now I am 100% sure the hacker is gone and would love to be unbanned from this wonderful and amazing server
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: no cause I totally agree why you banned me so the server couldn't get ruined in any possible way but the hacker has now left my account due to I have changed my password and in game name
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: I think I was banned because I got hacked and the server didn't want any damage to be caused the server popularity wise and interior wise.
    What rule do you think you broke: none it wasn't my fault I got banned not trying to be rude I apologies plus (beachbab123 and other staff) have tried to unban me but has failed due to it was saying that I was not banned even though I was
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: because the hacker has left and my friend (_xXDemon_WolfXx_) has showed beachbab123 that I have gone on a different server and nothing happened.

I know this not apart of the template but my friend (_xXDemon_WolfXx_) has asked several staff to unban me but has said this player is not banned I apologies if this is a glitch in the server or something. I can provide you with screen shots of the date in the corner so you know I am still banned and the screen that says I am banned my skype is (Rhylan588) staff only please.

2. TheZombieJune

TheZombieJune Senior Member

3. MrDubz

MrDubz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Senior Member

I would first scan your pc/laptop for malware. MalwareBytes is a great choice, but Windows Defender is a little more convenient. Once the scan(s) have finished then see if that fixed it. If you have a shared computer them ask the people you are sharing it with and see if they agree.

4. Magarathin

Magarathin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

This player was IP banned. That is why no record exist for the player. We would need to find the IP address MrSquirtle is logging in on an unban that IP address.

5. SquirtleGamingYT

so do
    so do you think I can be unbanned

6. SquirtleGamingYT

also its not my fault as you can tell

7. Anja

Anja Newly Registered

what's an IP?

8. MrDubz

MrDubz Moderator

To get his IP @SquirtleGamingYT must open the windows console (Win+R then type "cmd" without quotes in the box) them one in the command prompt type "ipconfig" (without quotes) and check for the IPv4 address. Then just message @Magarathin or some other available staff member. To answer the question, Yes you can be unbanned.

9. Magarathin

Magarathin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Please private message us your IP. Do not post it here.

11. MrDubz

MrDubz Moderator

Yep, another useful website I had forgotten about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.