Spawner bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zagrid, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Zagrid

Zagrid Senior Member

What is the issue? - I brought a spawner then it said what is in the screen shot and turned into a pig spawner then I broke it and I was dumb enough to not have silk touch :(

How do you "do" the glitch/bug? - I think above explains it

What happens when you "do" this glitch/bug? - the spawner turned to pig when placed and then disappeared when broke

Anything else you want to add? - 2017-07-28_00.52.09.png 4

This shows I did buy the spawner and the other things about placing and destroying it, I checked around and it was not in my hopper setup or anywhere on the ground, also i have brought spawners before from the auction and it did not have this problem

P.S. I think if the spawner had placed properly I would not have broken it with the pick which is what got rid of it in the first place, whether or not you guys refund the spawner it is up to you but this bug i have no idea what caused it so it might be hard to solve.

2. Magarathin

Magarathin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Someone sold you an old spawner. Contact me when you're online again.