SMP Suggestions (Can be SB too)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by UpFrontRogue, Feb 2, 2020.

1. UpFrontRogue

UpFrontRogue Active Member

Suggestion List
    1. Up to 36 stacks in the shop - When I mass buy stuff for Dub-chests or mini-games, it gets annoying That I have to 9 at a time when I buy 5 Dub-chests, that's 30 one round and I constantly need more so that is around 210 purchases that can be brought down to 53 purchases cutting work by 75%.
    2. Purchasable PV's - I need more PV slot's for all said things I purchase from the shop that now sells 36 stacks, what better than Purchasable PV's. Have a limit (like 3, or 5) but make them purchasable, so anyone can have one. (purchase from shop.minefrost.net or just /shop)
    3. Bottle EXP and Money Notes - have the ability to Bottle up EXP with as much as they want, same as Money notes. These Items will be in your inventory after withdrawal. Luckily there is already a plugin I know that works. I just don't know if it supports the plugin you have or version, but there is one!
    That's about all I really would Like to see on SMP and SB. Thank you for being Open to suggestions!
    Stay Frosty

2. MrHades

MrHades Newly Registered

Your third sugestion is actually not that bad! Have seen this on other servers more often. Does the economy also benefit of course because people can start selling EXP bottles!

• Agree Agree x 1