Accepted [Smartalec9] Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Alex Rez, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Rez

Alex Rez Guest

In-game name: Smartalec9
    Link to your infractions record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=Smartalec9&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: You have been banned from this server for Advertising Server
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: Yes,because I wasn't advertising for the 'server' in chat on Minefrost. I was using a different source to communicate, because I know advertising is not tolerated at all. I was 'advertising' for my server because I needed some help with commands, and build spawn and such.
    Why do you think you were banned / muted:Because i was advertising for my server
    What rule do you think you broke:Advertising for another server
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I think I should be unbanned because i think this was an incorrect ban. I was simply trying to ask staff if they can help me with my server.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. maxdublob313

maxdublob313 Member

/Accept You were asking people to check it out thru pm's but please don't do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.