[Proxy] error

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Psychology_, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Psychology_

Psychology_ Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Yesterday I was using a vote crate key and I got an Ice crate key. I attempted to open the ice crate and as soon as I did so it gave me a proxy error and kicked me from the server.

[18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [+]IclaytonI
    [18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] »===================================================«
    [18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]
    [18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Welcome to MineFrost, IclaytonI
    [18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ? Website: www.minefrost.net ? /vote for daily rewards
    [18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ? /links for a full list of server links
    [18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ? /server for a list of servers
    [18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] »===================================================«
    [18:40:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]
    [18:40:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MineFrost] You have received a key
    [18:40:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [+][VIP]iiClayTonii
    [18:40:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Welcome to SkyBlock, [VIP]iiClayTonii

Idk if this is proof enough but it gave me a double join msg, with no leave msg.

2. Demon

Demon Senior Member

that's odd... it would be great if some staff could reply more often. im on everyday and rply to almost everyone and there is still no staff responding. if its not fixed ill talk to them on discord

3. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Does this problem still persist?

4. Psychology_

Psychology_ Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

sorry for the late response. It seems the problem was fixed. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.