Denied Please Unmute Me - You Won't Regret It!

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Finn, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finn

Finn Newly Registered

In-game name: finnkeating

Link to my infractions record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=finnkeating&server=0

Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: Server disrespect, political talk in main chat and trolling player base.

Do I believe this was an incorrect ban / mute: No.

Why do I think I was banned / muted: Because I constantly spouted my strictly trolling intentions to overthrow the owner and run a libertarian server.

What rule do I think I broke: No political talk in chat, server disrespect.

Why do I think I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe I should be unmuted, because although this has been very much an in-game ordeal, it has also been a great learning process for me about life in general. I have learnt that while hiding behind an online persona can be stimulating, it is not bereft of consequences, as well as being, quite frankly, a dickish thing to do, and with that, I apologise. I have learnt the error of my ways, and will refrain from executing them again, and if I break my vow, you can ban me there and then, and I won't file another appeal, unless that ban was unjust, which I imagine is an unlikely occurrence. I also intend to (quietly and with great respect for all interested affiliations) open my own in-game theatre in which people from all over Minefrost can be entertained. I hope you read this application with care and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you,
    finnkeating.

2. Magarathin

Magarathin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

[10:11:19] [Muted] Hello all!
    [10:12:13] [Muted] I have been muted!
    [10:12:49] [Muted] Permanently!
    [10:13:15] [Muted] F**k you all!

Denied for now. We can't take what you've said in your appeal seriously after your outburst just a few hours ago.

3. Beachbab123

Beachbab123 Coffee Grabber
    Staff Member Senior Moderator Senior Member Forum Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.