[Perm ban] Al_Shebab/Arkansenio [Mags]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Arkansenio, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

In-game name: Arkansenio / Al_Shebab and all of my alts
    Link to your infractions record: ? bad?? https://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?player=Al_Shebab&server=0&action=searchplayer half of these are fake anyways
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: Attempting to crash server?
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: Nah
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: Bc i was messing around with keeby and boats and it caused mild lag
    What rule do you think you broke: Definitely one of them
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I've reformed and wish to come back after a year and a bit, it was good times and i wish to catch up with the fam
    i will most likely not become a regular again nor will i have time to break rules

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

plus after 4 perm bans, surely i am a good boy after living 4 lifetimes and learning from my mistakes @Magarathin

3. Magarathin

Magarathin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

We will unban you one more time. Here are the parameters of the unbanning. If you (in any account form, including Discord) break the rules just one more time. The permanent ban will be put back into effect.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.