Denied Oneoutway

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Mark Hovland, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Hovland

Mark Hovland Newly Registered

In-game name: Oneoutway
    Link to your infractions record:http://www.minefrost.net/bans/
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record:auto placer
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: yes
    Why do you think you were banned / muted:no idea
    What rule do you think you broke:none
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: What is an auto placer and how was I supposed to be using it? All I had been doing was building block panels, putting down torches and sea lanterns then took a break, nothing auto about it.

#1 Mark Hovland, May 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  2. Zagrid

Zagrid Senior Member

I watched you placing your blocks and no matter how hard I tried there is no way any person can tap the right click button that fast to keep up with flying, so that then means you're using something to place blocks faster than rapid tapping can either an auto tapper or a hacked client.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mark Hovland

You don't tap it you hold it down and as you move the block gets placed automatically! So it's already an auto placer and no need for hacks!

4. TheChangingMob

TheChangingMob Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator Senior Member Forum Pro

Even if you hold it down, the flying speed is too fast for you to place blocks fast enough for you to keep up. But maybe this is because of mouse differences and/or PC differences :p

5. Mark Hovland

If you fly full speed it can be. but were only talking like 12 blocks.

6. Psychology_

Psychology_ Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Idk zaycred I am a pretty fast clicker. wait one sec *cl---ick* sorry had to click something..

7. Zagrid

Zagrid Senior Member

try clicking faster than flying speed.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Psychology_

Psychology_ Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

I dont know I'm the fastest clicker in the south east

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mark Hovland

A 3 day ban for placing blocks to fast! What will they think of to ban you for next flying to fast? I know it's really life and game changing events that would allow one to rule the server and makes for one hell of an unfair advantage but will it really effect anything.? We should think of some more useful bans such as this to help block those that seek an unfair advantage. Maybe we could ban those that would buy rank and have fly and god and fix and enchant and and and. Oh wait those are legal unfair advantages over those who can't afford them. hmm what can we do? I know we could ban everyone and not let anyone play at all. Seems fair, doesn't it?

10. Parky__

Parky__ Active Member

Honestly, the only problem I have with this is your attitude.

Also, in my experience, spam tapping is indeed faster than holding down.

11. RubberButt

RubberButt Senior Member

Can't you just wait 3 days? It aint that long. o_O

• Like Like x 3
  12. Mark Hovland

lol parky parky I love my attitude! I can easily wait 3 days. I just have some extra time on my hands right now so I thought I would come on here. It's not whether I did it or not it's how petty they are on what they believe is so right and wrong. If you have them explain as to why it is the way it is they have no reply. Instead of only being concerned about what really matters to ban people, they have to look hard to find ways to ban them. So the logic is if a block is placed to fast what does it matter. How do I profit in doing so? How does it hurt others in doing so? Does it add anything or take anything away from anyone? What is the reasoning behind the ban? All good and valid questions. Are there any you can think of?

13. daveadave

daveadave Well-Known Member

I don't really see what is wrong. A staff member saw you fast placing, and banned you. Also if you ask me a three day ban isn't that bad for hacking. My suggestion to you is just own up to it, move on, and wait the three days. : P

14. Mark Hovland

You don't see what's wrong. I have time on my hands so I am coming here. What is so hard to understand about that. I don't think I can make it any clearer for you dave, if you don't understand that then I can't help you. Owning up to something that is pointless in action is pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.