Closed Official Minefrost Bi-Weekly Giveaway 1/14/17 - 1/28/17

Discussion in 'Events / Giveaways' started by ObeyJosh, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObeyJosh

ObeyJosh Senior Mocha-rater
    Forum Pro

Giveaway #19

Welcome to our 19th weekly giveaway! If you haven't already, please read the informational thread located here.

Remember, failure to follow any of the guidelines in the informational threads will result in your name not being entered in the weekly giveaway.

To enter this giveaway, simply comment your answer to the prompt below with your In-Game Name

Please answer with detail and make sure it is legible or else your answer will not be entered into the drawing.

The rewards for this week are as listed:
    • 1st) 5 Spawner Keys
    • 2nd) 4 Spawner Keys
    • 3rd) 3 Spawner Keys
    Exchange ratios are as followed: 1 Spawner Key for 1 Ice and 1 Snow.
    If you do not want a spawner key, you have the chance to switch them out for snow and ice keys! Simply put your preference ("Not Spawner" or "Spawner") in your entry, along with your name and prompt answer.

As we all know, well, should know... January the 16th is National Dragon Day.
    Who/what is your favourite dragon?
    It can be a dragon from any movie, T.V. show, video game, etc. Be sure to explain why they are your favourite, and give us a brief description of it.

Have fun! The winners' names will be drawn on January 28th, 2017

#1 ObeyJosh, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Pahee99

Pahee99 Active Member

Pahee99-Not Spawner
    My favorite dragon is Dragon from Shrek. Most people know who she is, but she's the dragon protecting Fiona in her castle from invader (Like Shrek) and there she meets donkey who she later "marries" I think. She's also read, breathes fire, and has large green eyes. She is partially my favorite because....well.... she's from Shrek which is like my favorite movie series ever. But, another thing that makes her my favorite is that her and Donkey ended up having the cutest baby dragon-donkeys ever.

#2 Pahee99, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  3. ObeyJosh

ObeyJosh Senior Mocha-rater
    Forum Pro

My favourite dinosaur is jerm1812.

Jerm1812 is my fav dino because he is cool I guess.

ign: ObeyJosh

(THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A BAD ANSWER)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jerm1812

Jerm1812 Co-Owner
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Correction this is an example of a winning answer.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Zagrid

Zagrid Senior Member

I can't quite choose between these dragons, but it would be the drakes from LoL. The Ocean, Cloud, Mountain, Fire, and Elder. These serve as buffs in the game and can be really useful. I have killed many of the dragons and technically they are called drakes but drakes are young dragons so they count. Other than that I don't really know any other dragons. *looks at jerm* Ok i know a few dragons.

Ign: Zagrid

6. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

I was to chose a Dragon it would have to be Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon' as Toothless accurately represents me, A friend to few.

"Toothless is a Night Fury, one of the rarest and most intelligent of dragon species" From the wiki

IGN: Arkansenio

7. KizKey

KizKey Active Member

I would have to chose either between two different dragons from Harry Potter because well, Harry Potter. It would either have to be the Norwegian Ridgeback, Norbert(a) that Hagrid had recived. This is because she was very cute and even burnt Hagrid's beard a bit. Norbert(a) has brown scales and is not agressive for its age which is common for its breed, she also came from a black egg and burped up fire. My other favorite dragon would have to be the Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon from the Gringotts Wizarding Bank. This dragon was very harshly treated and was used to guard high security vaults by a rattling mechanic that the dragon had been taught to associate with pain. Eventually it escaped the bank with the trio on its back and returned to the wild which makes this dragon one of my top favorites. The Ironbelly has rough metallic scales and is very large with red eyes. I dont really know that many dragons if its not obvious.
    Prize preferences: Not spawner
    IGN:KizKey
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#7 KizKey, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  8. Alex

Alex Senior Member

[​IMG]
    My favorite dragon would definitely be toothless from "How to train your dragon". I like this dragon a lot because one, it is fun to draw and I do like how he spits blue fire, but mainly how hiccup maintains a friendship with a dragon which defies the laws of the viking.

Preference: Not spawner. :)
    IGN: Smartalec9
    Thank you for reading. :D

#8 Alex, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  9. MKSMetro

MKSMetro Active Member

My IGN is MKSMetro (the same, as of now, as my MineFrost Forums account) and I would like the "Not Spawner" equivalent of the prize that I win if possible. I have far much better luck with Ice and Snow keys on Skyblock than Spawner Keys...

Being a superhero, it's usually difficult in having "Favorite" dragons, because it's usually my job to kill them... but of all the dragons I have fought against (and in some cases, amongst), I guess my most favorite dragon would have to be Shard from the Lego Ninjago series. Because Shard is the dragon of ice, my favorite element of the four, he guarded the Shurikens of Ice, and soon became Zane's first dragon pet. The whole story of Shard is linked in the wiki page below, with an image of Shard shown below it.
    http://ninjago.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Dragon
    [​IMG]

10. McRainbow

McRainbow Active Member

My favorite dragon is Charizard :p
    I play pokemon a lot and I always love having the awesome fire/flying type pokemon on my team. You'd think Charizard was the best pokemon ever until... he evolves into Mega Charizard X/Y. Gamefreak has found more ways to make the best pokemon better, and for that, I love Charizard.
    IGN: Ryzzaj5
    Preference: Not Spawner

#10 McRainbow, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  11. I_iz_Noodlez

I_iz_Noodlez Newly Registered

If I had to choose any dragon to be my best friend, if would be Elliot (for those unsure of who this dragon is, it's the dragon from the movies Pete's Dragon). Elliot is a boy's best friend, as told in the movie, and I think he would make a perfect pet/partner/whatever. Elliot is big and green and fluffy, and there's nothing better than a big, green, fluffy dragon.
    My IGN is I_iz_Noodlez
    And I prefer Not Spawner Keys.

12. ECBACCA4EVER

ECBACCA4EVER Member

My favorite dragon is obviously charizard from pokemon. He is demonic in his x and y form, and is a starter I always try to get. He tends to be my KO hitter when I sunny day and flamethrower other pokemon, but he also has a flaw of being a fire type in which rock is most effective against him.

Preference: non spawner

13. Callum22122

Callum22122 Member

I would have to pick Smaug from the hobbit because this film was made just down the road from me and we where very involved in the making of it.
    Preference - non spawner

14. Percules

Percules Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

My favorite dragon would have to be Rayquaza. He was and always will be one of my favorite legendary dragon type Pokemon. The first time I played pokemon it was on game boy and after a while in the game I stumbled upon Rayquaza and it became my favorite Pokemon. I have always been fond of dragon type and Rayquaza was one of my favorite dragon type.
    My preference is non-spawner.
    My in game name is Percules.

15. Callmeboobish

Callmeboobish Administrator

Winners have been picked!

1st) @Zagrid
    2nd) @MKSMetro
    3rd) @Alex (Smartalec9)

Winners, your keys will be put in one of your pv's if you have them, if not then it will be in a chest on your island. Everyone else who entered will receive $1,000 in-game cash.

Thank you for participating. Make sure to keep an eye out for the next bi-weekly giveaway which will be out soon!

Note: Not all participants were entered due to lack of in game name in their post. In future giveaways, not having your ign posted may remove you from the running for that week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.