Not Able To Push Entities

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LonelyDoggo, May 11, 2017.

1. LonelyDoggo

LonelyDoggo Newly Registered

Note: This bug happens on all islands and I play on the latest minecraft version currently (1.11.2).

This bug started fairly recently for me, and has affected others that I have talked to. The bug is that players aren't able to push any entities, whether they're players or even minecarts. Minecarts act a little odd, and are stopped in your presence, but when you try to push them away for any reason, they don't budge. You are still able to be pushed by other entities, which is really annoying. I first noticed this bug when I tried to push a dog, but I wasn't able to even though the people I was playing with could. Minecarts are definitely the most important thing that this bug affects. I am not even able to push entities on my own island, while the island owner (the only other person on my island) hasn't had this bug affect him. This is getting more and more frustrating, and would really appreciate it if you guys fix this bug.

PS: AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING this happens when I am not lagging whatsoever, whether I'm shifting or not, and with any entity I have ever tried to push. This doesn't happen on other servers, so it's definitely not client side. This bug has also affected others other than myself. If you need me to prove ANYTHING at all, I shall. I can get video footage, bring you onto other servers to see me pushing things, anything, but this issue still exists, and whether it's a feature, a bug or a toggle-able command, you can't deny it's there.

2. Zagrid

Zagrid Senior Member

It is for players to not get pushed off islands by something or someone, but I mean i can't even push minecarts.