Denied [muted] Noal2006 [titchroo]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by mnofal, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnofal

mnofal Newly Registered

Hi I'm 15 my brother changed my name to Noal2006.

Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: AHH YOU WILL NERVER KILL ME IN PVPPP LOOLL TIME TO GO YOLO saying hackk when i'm not thats what I said

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: No I don't because I did bad stuff

Why do you think you were banned / muted: because I was spamming and lying and being rude

Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I will never do it again and so I can talk to my friends and have fun and say sorry for spamming and lying and follow the rules

In-game name: Noal2006 and nick Name Noal2000

And one thing Titchroo told me to make a appeal than you will get un mute if he remebers :/

#1 mnofal, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.