Accepted [mute]papirapvp[minefrost1]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by PapiraPVP, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PapiraPVP

PapiraPVP Well-Known Member

In-game name: PapiraPVP
    Link to your ban record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=PapiraPVP&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute as said on record: Appeal @ www.minefrost.net/community Unmute after formal apology
    Do you believe this was an correct mute?: Yes, i believe that it is an correct mute!!
    Why do you think you were muted: Because of my bad behavior and my tons of warnings!!
    What rule do you think you broke: Swearing/Spamm/Disrespect/Caps vs the staffs :/
    Why do you think you should unmuted: I think i should be unmuted because i learnt my "lesson". Also I love minefrost1 and that's the reason i am playing at minefrost1 from the time i wake up until the night!!

*Sorry!!! When _mennu got demoted and he still had his permission, he trolled me, and i thought all staffs were like him! But now, i know the truth!

I apologize to all staff i disrespected!! Really sorry :(

2. minefrost1

minefrost1 Senior Member

...what?

3. PapiraPVP

PapiraPVP Well-Known Member

:eek: | Sorry, wrong typing, "Also I love MineFrost" (the server)

#3 PapiraPVP, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
  4. minefrost1

minefrost1 Senior Member

/Accepted, record cleared

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.