Accepted [mute]eternl_assassin[vnitroh]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by EternL Assassin, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EternL Assassin

EternL Assassin Retired 12/6/2014

In-game name: EternL_Assassin
    Link to your ban record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.phpaction=viewplayer&player=EternL_Assassin&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: To many warnings/staff disrespect
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: yes and no, yes because the word that did use wasn't against anyone in-game and if it is against anyone it should be allowed. No because when nitro said to stop I kept going on with it.
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: Not listening to nitro
    What rule do you think you broke: Rule #7 Do not disrespect any player or staff member
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I want to be unmuted because I think I learned my lesson after 2 months of the mute, I also started to play on the server more.

I want to take the time to apologize to vNitroh for my behavior when this event occurred. I hope you and I can still be friends.

2. EternL Assassin

EternL Assassin Retired 12/6/2014

3. vNitroh

vNitroh Senior Member

I can't influence the decision based on biased opinions, though I do thank your for the apology.

4. AstroM

AstroM Ex-Staff

Since you
    1) Have apologized
    2) Been muted for 2 months
    3) and promise good behavior from now on

I have decided to lift your mute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.