Accepted [mute] Anja2103 [titcharoo]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by anja2103, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anja2103

anja2103 Newly Registered

In-game name: Anja2103
    Link to your infractions record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans1/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=Anja2103&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute as said on record:
    Regular chat infractions

Do you believe this was an incorrect mute?: No
    Why do you think you were muted: Regular chat infractions and spamming.
    What rule do you think you broke: No spamming and all caps longer than four characters
    Why do you think you should be unmuted:
    Hi it is Anja2103 I am super sorry for what I have done (CAPS) all of this is because I was too lazy to look up at my screen and see what I have typed and how I have typed it and I am truly sorry for that. I will prevent myself from doing this by actually looking at my screen and checking my keyboard to see if caps are on. I totally agree that you permanently muted me but I am saying this to say sorry and a promise I will never do it again, also I have realised that spamming is not just saying the same thing over and over, it is saying different things really quickly or to reply to quickly. I will never write IP addresses on signs ever again and I am terribly sorry for being so daft.

(Edit - Posted on behalf of my daughter by her Father as she is to young to become a member of your forums. All of the above has been filled in by Anja2103. I have also had strong words with her regarding her conduct, behaviour and compliance with the rules.)

#1 anja2103, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
  2. vNitroh

vNitroh Senior Member

/Accepted, I hope you have learned. Any rules broken from beyond this point will result in a perm mute. Please read over our rules by doing /rules in game to stop this from happening again.

3. anja2103

anja2103 Newly Registered

Thank you to all the Minefrost staff.
    My daughter has learnt a very good lesson and one she needed to learn. These two days have really made her sit and think about her conduct and that dad isnt just waffling about consequences to her actions and is it really worth losing everything for a simple moment of stupidity?

Thank you all again and keep up the fantastic work, its truly appreciated my daughter has such a safe place to come and play.

4. Psychology_

Psychology_ Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

requesting thread be locked @vNitroh

5. xMaxius

xMaxius Forum Pro
    Forum Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.