Minefrost Monthly Giveaway - June 2017

Discussion in 'Events / Giveaways' started by keeby3, Jun 1, 2017.

?

Would you like to see more build based monthly's?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keeby3

keeby3 Admin
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

June Monthly Giveaway!
    Summer is almost here! Build a summer themed build incorporating our new armor stand plugin, as big or small as you like. The winning builds will be chosen based on attention to detail so make sure to make good use of those armor stand! Builds will be judged by staff and players at the end of the month, to enter post below with your ign.

With our new armor stand plugin you can give your armor stands arms, remove the base plate, make them miniature, turn off the gravity and even turn them invisible! To use, right click any armor stand with a piece of flint in your hand. Click here to watch a video tutorial and see what you can do.

First place: A rank upgrade or 700k
    Second place: A snow pick or 500k
    Third place: Snow wings (elytra with unbreaking 10) or 300k

2. Percules

Percules Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Snow wings as a prize for a summer themed build. Genius.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. keeby3

keeby3 Admin
    Staff Member Administrator

I look forward to your input on the threads Perc, its always so intellectual and productive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Jerm1812

Jerm1812 Co-Owner
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Suggestions make people happy and are helpful. What you do sir is make people angry and it makes you look like a butt.

5. Percules

Percules Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

http://prntscr.com/ffuaop
    You guys take suggestions into such consideration. I may be the butt but you guys are the front of a man.

6. Jerm1812

Jerm1812 Co-Owner
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Next time you might want to read them a staff member replied to all of them except for two.

7. Percules

Percules Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Lmao I'm on the forums more than any of your staff and probably read more threads/posts than them. Flip through the pages in the suggestions section and you'll see more threads that were ignored or undecided. Just because a staff member replies to a suggestion means it was a final decision. You guys have snow wings as a prize for this competition but I sarcastically suggested it was a bad idea and two staff members responded to it and nothing has been done about it.

8. Jerm1812

Jerm1812 Co-Owner
    Senior Member Forum Pro

The thing is its not just about this one comment you only ever have a negative attitude about everything and everyone and its not fun.

9. MKSMetro

MKSMetro Active Member

Dangit... I'm away from my MC account on this excellent idea of a giveaway D:

Won't partake in June, July, and August Contests/Giveaways, but I will return in September!

10. Percules

Percules Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

I have a suggestion. Maybe finish last month's giveaway before posting a new one?

11. CutieKayScarlet

CutieKayScarlet Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

The month of June is over, and sadly no one participated in this giveaway. So I apologize for it not being officially closed. I will close this thread and hang my head in shame. Sorry for any inconvenience it was for you when I opened a new monthly giveaway when the previous months' was so harshly ignored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.