Accepted kicked

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by dydo201, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dydo201

dydo201 Member

In-game name:dydo201
    Link to your infractions record:
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: got kicked for enchanting
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: yes because I did not use /enchant, I spend about an houre gathering xp and enchanting in in an enchanting table and anvil
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: because they thought I used /enchant
    What rule do you think you broke: non because I didn't use /enchant you can cheak the records
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: becasuse it was an improper ban, and this is the second time there has been made a false call.
    I am aware that I have been banned in the very beginning for using /enchant, but then I didn't know about it. and did learn from it so haven't done it again.

sincerely

dydo201

2. Magarathin

Magarathin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Okay, there was a miscommunication somewhere. I will unban dydo201 now and close the thread.

3. Ellahh

Ellahh Senior Member

My apologies dydo201.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.