Just a little Minecraft update. (Warning: some language) ~Demon

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by Demon, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Demon

Demon Senior Member

Hey everyone, Its ya boi Demon and just want to post this little update on the stuff going on in my life. First thing is first @AriGamerX I am so sorry for flipping my sh*t on you the other day. There was a lot of stuff going on in my life and it just overloaded my ADHD and ya… I am so very sorry @AriGamerX … Ok a real quick thanks to @keeby3 for helping @AriGamerX and fixing things… So the real thing I need to get out of my system I am sorry @Magarathin for the thing that afternoon I had to get off and I wanted to stay on and level up my unarmed and it was the only way without switching my hit button in controls to space. I am not denying it, I am just explaining myself. I will also make a video talking about “it” and why I use it (for reasons other than combat mechanics) which I will be posting as a comment on this thread. I honestly think I deserved the ban a little bit. But, (bringing up the mini games) I was not using them during the games. I saw I got taken off the thread and was a little upset. I don’t care about the title on my IGN but just was a little mad that I got taken off the thread. I was going to drop the title next games and just watch the gladiator but it’s whatevs. If u cant tell already I am not saying what it is exactly, (This part is for everyone) if u want to know what it is just ask me when I am online (in game), here on this thread, or on discord. Also, you can ask @Magarathin or @AriGamerX they both know about what happened. I will not be on as much because of those reasons (mainly Because i fu**ed up with the server a but) but also because of real life. Real Life issue #1: I got a 5 page essay due next week and I am slow. Real life issue #2: my grandma died and ya… Thank u all so much for reading!! Again I am so very sorry @AriGamerX for what I did… I am so mad at myself for it and feel terrible see u on Skype!!! And @Magarathin I am sorry for what I did and just want to say that. :) Hope u can all accept my apologies and if there are more consequences that i will receive then I will accept them just warn me please! Or give me a reason. The one thing I hate is not knowing what I did or why. I do know what I did and see that's its bad. Hope you read this and respond I would like your input. And congrats to all the new staff!!! Also someone commented me on this but I did not know that I could not comment on other staff applications unless I applied. Just saying. Again, I have been doing this for too long already so thank you all for all the kindness even though it might change after this or the video! Love you all and love Mine Frost no matter what happens! <3 <3 (no homo XD)

P.S. Sorry for language. It was the only words that I could think of that fit.

2. Demon

Demon Senior Member

also could i be added to #skyblock chat in discord??? just wondering. :)

3. AriGamerX

AriGamerX Newly Registered

COME BACK ON PLEASE.....Its ok I messed up too. Dont worry. Just saying your like a brother to me so please come back. You haven't been on skype in a while and Im sorry about your grandma. Please come back

4. Alex

Alex Senior Member

Well this may not be my place to reply on this thread,

But Demon I know what loss feels like, it sucks. I understand that you use "it" sometimes as I do too (definitely not on Minefrost though :D) If you'd like I can help with school work. I already have no life so I can mess around on minecraft most all the time, doing whatever. And I do as well have a bit of adhd. I agree with ari... "COME BACK ON PLEASE....." We do miss you (maybe just me and ari) you should come back and play. we need another skygod on :)

Thank you for reading
    -Smart

5. Demon

Demon Senior Member

@AriGamerX i haven't been on in a wile because i never have time. i will be on more this weekend and during summer. @Alex i'm a sponsor and thanks for the opertunity but im doing better now. hope to see you both on!

6. AriGamerX

AriGamerX Newly Registered