Denied jordyvd2525NL's staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Jordy, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordy

Jordy Newly Registered

» IGN: jordyvd2525NL

» Age: 17

» Timezone: GMT+2

» How long have you been playing Minecraft: over 5-6 years, and i still like it :)

» Previous staff experiences: I have been staff on a few servers (in the rules it says I cant say the names) but they were very please with me and I quitted both by myself because by the 1st server i had been a few years and wanted something else and the 2nd server was unfriendly.

» How long have you been playing on our server: I am fairly new however I know already a lot about the server and staff and I think it will be great :)

» Are you active on our Discord: Yes, I am always active and I can always come direct online.
    discord is:
    Snake2525NL #7544

» What times you are most active: Mostly in the weekend (6-7 hours) and on schooldays (i am a student) around 3-4 hours

» Link to infractions record (If any): No

» When was the last time you submitted an application: On this server is this for me the first time and on other servers 1 year ago.

» Why do you want to become a Helper: I just LOVE helping people and i think I can help this server a lot. I can handle people very well and I will never ever ignore someone if they need help. I never stop with a case until it is solved. I am great in teamwork however I am also very independent when i need to.

» Why should we choose you: Like i said, i love to help people, I am a lot online, I can work very well, I am good in commands, I learn fast, i can be whoever you want me to be, I like a lot of people in this server and I can do a great teamwork.
    I will never go away until the job isn't finished. When I do something (a lot) i do it good and wont rush it and make it bad. I know almost all the commands and the rules.

» Additional information you might want to add: What very common was on the other servers was that there were a lot of different nationality's, when people got angry and annoying I spoke to them with their own language and they would directly stop. I speak Dutch, English, German and Spanish.
    I am always professional and will never ignore, shout or swear to anyone.

If you have any questions you can always ask me of course.

I really hope I gave a good first impression and that you want to try me to help your server better.
    I really hope you have a great day :)

2. Techno_Panda

Techno_Panda Admin
    Staff Member Administrator

/Denied.

While you app is very good we havent seen you almost 4 months at the time you posted it the server was a break so if you do come back please reapply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.