Resolved IS it a bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Marco, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Marco

Marco Well-Known Member

Ok so I logged into minefrost, open my crate and when i am right clicking the crate, this happen (in the attach file)

Attached Files:

2. Zagrid

Zagrid Senior Member

Idk your Minecraft probably got overloaded or something. Not a problem with the server.

3. Beachbab123

Beachbab123 Senior Member
    Staff Member Senior Member Forum Pro

Yeah this happens to me all you need to do is refresh your minecraft servers and then click on MineFrost again

4. TheZombieJune

TheZombieJune Senior Member

If it didn't work try to restart the game :)

5. TeenageTragedy

TeenageTragedy TeenageTragedyy
    Forum Pro

Was this issue ever resolved?

6. MrDubz

MrDubz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Senior Member

Well, lets nerd this down! It is a client problem obviously. Well for starters, "java.lang" means code, there was an issue with some code (not corruption), I googled it and it turns out that it is a corrupted chunk for CraftBukkit Users, meaning...nothing...
    After doing a bit more digging, this is multiple errors, it looks like 4 different errors, the "io.netty.handler.codec.decoderexception", "java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsExcption", "readerIndex", and "UnpooledHeapByteBuf"

Can you provide a chunk of the minecraft launcher log from around that time please? These guys had a very similar problem: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/players-disconnecting-in-certain-chunks.70816/
    From what that forum post said, it WAS a server error in that players logging out in certain chunks. I hoped I helped any.

By the way, what resource pack is that?

#6 MrDubz, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  7. trogarus

trogarus Senior Member

@Jerm1812 @Cap , might need to do some log checking on this one, but this is one of the reasons I wanted to have access to logs/error logs so I could help dig into things a bit as well.

8. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

This error is about the limit of characters in different minecraft meta tags. Previously, we had an item in the crate that went over the limit. This was fixed about a month ago. Thanks for the report. Thread locked.

• Like Like x 1