I need some advice. (500k Reward)

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Zagrid, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Zagrid

Zagrid Senior Member

So a few of you may have noticed that I have not been on the server too much and this has to do with 2 problems
    1. School is school, but that is not the major issue. The major issue is my internet situation. Currently I am working with 2 hot spots as my internet. My phone and a tablet hotspot. The major issue is that the tablet has a total of 2G of high speed data and after that it runs at snail pace, which is not fast enough to play minecraft on, and after about 3 days of me and my family using it, it runs out of that data. Then there is my phone which has much more high speed data at 10G, which if I manage my play time to about an hour or 2 I can work with for a whole month, but the issue is everything else that runs on my phone and any mandatory updates that it or my PC needs to do. I this month ran out of my high speed data and am running on only a small bit that was left over from a previous month. I only have a few more days till it resets so I will be more active. So you must be wondering, Well what is the issue then? The issue. Steam. I got 2 great games that I want to play, but both of them are massive downloads totaling about 60G. I do use the hotspot on the tablets slow download speed, but like I said on my profile that it takes weeks to downloads like 5G. What I am asking for is some help in finding me some internet with a speed of anything greater than 10m per second that does not have a limited amount or has a huge amount instead. One that I looked at was about 25M per second and with a data plan of 1T per month. This would do but I believe it was about 30 or 40 dollars a month which in my family's current situation... We can't pay that much for me being probably the only one who wants it. So I am asking for a friend to help me find an internet plan that has those stipulations. (Also it needs to be used with a satellite my internet cable no matter how good of a plan we get will only do 2mps). I wish you guys the best of luck if you can help me find something good. As a little present if you can suggest something that my family can do and it gets installed I will give that person 500k on the skyblock server. It is a bit task but I know someone can do it.

Stipulations
    • 10mps or faster
    • Satellite or Fiber Optic connection
    • less than 30 Dollars a month
    • unlimited or large plan
    • (Optional with greater chance at being picked) Free installation.
    • Has to be available in Aurora CO.
    • The price of the internet can not go up after time. Centurylink is out.

#1 Zagrid, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  2. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

Hey mate, Sorry to hear about the crappy internet problem. I would love to help you but I live in a different Country

3. Jerm1812

Jerm1812 Co-Owner
    Senior Member Forum Pro

I happen to live like 15 mins away from you so ill private message you some things.