Resolved I can't post a screenshot bigger than 1 MB again....

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Alex Rez, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Alex Rez

Alex Rez Guest

I can't post screenshots bigger than 1 MB again apparently, and I would like this fixed permanently, because then people (also me) can not keep on asking cap to change this. I would like this to be changed because I am having trouble with shaders on my PC and the screenshot is too big to post on here. If this is able to be fixed again it would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone knows any shaders that would run well with a not so great computer (my computer, it only has 4 GB of ram) that would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

2. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

I have fixed the issue. Sorry about any inconveniences. Keep in mind that if you experience this issue ever again (on a different site, for example), you can use third party image hosting services, such as imgur.

3. Alex Rez

Alex Rez Guest

Thanks Cap, I appreciate it and I will use imgur if this occurs again.

4. MrDubz

MrDubz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Senior Member

There is other things like Gyazo that dont require a login....