[Helper] Jack_boy123344

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Jack_boy123344, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Jack_boy123344

Jack_boy123344 Newly Registered

» IGN: Jack_boy123344
    » Age:17 and 8 months
    » Timezone: [AEST] Time
    » How long have you been playing Minecraft: 6-7 Years
    » Previous staff experiences: 2 Servers, Barely any Population though :/
    » Are you active on our Discord: Yes
    » What times you are most active: After School so 4:00 PM {AEST} for around 6 hours
    » Link to infractions record (If any):

» When was the last time you submitted an application: around about 1 year ago ( I think )
    » Why do you want to become a Helper:
    To help the people in need and to generally help the server become more populated I want to uncover this beautiful server to everyone that doesn't know about it and also help the other staff help when they need it im not only here on this server to help I'm also on the server to get to know everyone I love interacting with others and being nice its just the person I am, also love to help people build, come on who doesn't love building, and just welcome the new players and make them feel as welcome and possible and answer all their questions!
    » Why should we choose you:
    You should choose me because I am a loving guy and a easy person to get along with, I get along with everyone that Mentions my name and I also like help building and sorting peoples problems out, I like to think I have staff perms when im not even staff. not only that I also just love being on the server in general just having a laugh with everyone and chilling but when it comes to the nitty gritty sides of things that when I get down and work my butt off to help, so I hope you enjoyed reading this and thank you :D (I also am that nice I gave my legend rank away for free)
    » Additional information you might want to add: uhhhh my name jack
    » Staff recommendations: