Accepted [Helper] AssassinSaint

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AssassinSaint, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AssassinSaint

AssassinSaint Newly Registered

» IGN: AssassinSaint

» Age: 17

» Timezone: Eastern Central
    » How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years

» Previous staff experiences: I owned my own server at one time. But other then that Ive been staff on a few pocket edition servers and some PC servers but I quit because I had to work, but now that Im going back to school ill be able to be active more and be able to be staff on this server

» How long have you been playing on our server: About a day

» Are you active on our Discord: Yes Im almost always online on it

» What times you are most active: Im active

» Link to infractions record (If any): never had any and don't plan on have any. The ban manager doesn't seem to be working at this moment

» When was the last time you submitted an application: This will be my first time

» Why do you want to become a Helper: I would like to help the community out by help with the newer players with learning the server, keeping the chat clean, helping people with the different commands and helping enforce the rules. I would also like to help keep hackers away from ruining the server.

» Why should we choose you: I am going to be honest, I mean I don't know it is your choice here, if you would like me to become a moderator I will gladly accept it but if you decide you would not like me to be a moderator then I will continue to play the server and help people.

» Additional information you might want to add: First off I volunteer at a tropical parrot rescue every weekend it is called Feathered Friends Forever, there is over 1000 birds there. I am a tour guide there so I am pretty good with people. I also work at a restaurant at the moment and I am about to be going to school for becoming a Fire Fighter. I have also already graduated high school a year early

2. Techno_Panda

Techno_Panda Admin
    Staff Member Administrator

/accepted Welcome to the Team, Please follow the instructions in your PM's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.