Helper Application XxMrHadesxX

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mister Hades, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Mister Hades

Mister Hades Newly Registered

» IGN:
    XxMrHadesxX

» Age:
    18 (almost 19)

» Timezone:
    CET

» How long have you been playing Minecraft:
    Almost 7.5 years

» Previous staff experiences:
    I have been a chat moderator on a server that unfortunately had to close due to a lack of players. And also been a moderator on a Dutch server and on the discord server. Also worked as a build manager with all rights that an admin also has.

» How long have you been playing on our server:
    26 Hours in total. End this week almost 35.

» Are you active on our Discord:
    My discord is always open and I respons normally in a minute

» What times you are most active:
    For me in the evening and in weekends

» Link to infractions record (If any):
    I don't because I am rather strict when it comes to following rules

» When was the last time you submitted an application:
    This is my first time. Didnt make it either for the other servers. The staff just choose players who looks good enough.

» Why do you want to become a Helper:
    I want to assist players in understanding the server better so that they can enjoy it a lot more than they do already. And next to that, I want to help the server to punish al the bad people in the server so the staff can take a day free without taking care of the people inside the server.

» Why should we choose you:
    I have a fair amount of experience regarding the role of staff and I try to help as many people as possible and, where necessary, also point back to the rules. I try to do the best I can to help other people and the server.

» Additional information you might want to add:
    My discord name is: XxMrHadesxX # 1804 so feel free to send me a message or tag me if anything. If there are any questions, etc. I would of course like to hear it and there is no problem that we cannot solve as long as we work together!

I hope that I gave you enough information and if there are any questions about my history as staff or something, you can always ask me on discord or on the minecraft server!