Accepted [Helper] AlfieDB2003

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AlfieDB2003, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlfieDB2003

AlfieDB2003 Staff
    Staff Member Helper

» IGN: AlfieDB2003
    » Age: 15 (nearly 16)
    » Timezone: BST/GMT
    » How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 2013 - 6 years
    » Previous staff experiences: None
    » How long have you been playing on our server: Since late 2015 (October-December)
    » Are you active on our Discord: Yes, I use discord every day.
    » What times you are most active: Mon-Fri any time from 5-8 pm for 1-3 hours. Saturday-Sunday 2-6 hours
    » Link to infractions record (If any): In late 2015 I was banned for a day for doing /fix for someone the day I bought my rank due to being unfamiliar with rules (I am very familiar with them now) , however have had no other warnings, mutes or bans since.
    » When was the last time you submitted an application: Never
    » Why do you want to become a Helper: Whenever a new player joins I always make sure they feel welcomed, by offering them guidance, answering their questions, or simply giving them a helping hand to start off their Minefrost experience. I really enjoy playing on this server and being part of such an amazing community, and would therefore love to play a larger role in helping improve the experience of every person that joins our server and community.
    » Why should we choose you: I have a few qualities that I believe would make me a good member of the staff team. I am kind, understanding, helpful, very knowledgeable of the game and a very quick learner. I have always been very determined so if something needs doing, people can always rely on me.
    » Additional information you might want to add: I am going into my final year of GCSE's and so at certain times such as exam weeks and time before to study, I will be on the server less, but still active on the forums and discord.

2. Techno_Panda

Techno_Panda Admin
    Staff Member Administrator

/accepted Welcome to the Team, Please follow the instructions in your PM's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.