Resolved Coarse Dirt Ban

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by SubstanceP#1, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SubstanceP#1

SubstanceP#1 Member

In-game name: SubstanceP
    Link to your infractions record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=SubstanceP&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: duplicating
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: No
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: I was changing dirt and gravel into coarse dirt
    What rule do you think you broke: nothing, it was in-game mechanics
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: It was an unfair ban because I was using ingame mechanics, also it was suggested to the staff that to not make coarse dirt craftable. And besides if this is bannable why am I have the ability to place it? I'm just saying I'm just crafting dirt that makes grass not spread on it, hoeing it and then breaking it an offense and getting twice as much dirt an offense? And besides "duplicate", means "
    exactly like something else, especially through having been copied." But I didn't copy dirt as I'm still using resources to craft coarse dirt.

2. Zagrid

Zagrid Senior Member

We banned placing it on your island and in the nether. Why would you think we would allow it in the end?

3. mikeoranje1

mikeoranje1 Senior Moderator

4. SubstanceP#1

SubstanceP#1 Member

So why did they Ban Afk Mining, I some people doing it and get no punishments???

5. SubstanceP#1

SubstanceP#1 Member

6. trogarus

trogarus Senior Member

We just had one recently caught afk mining and got a 3 day ban. When we catch things, we do what the punishment table policy suggests. Don't break the rules to begin with and you won't get banned/muted, etc. You knew it couldn't be placed on the other areas. As staff said above, given that, why did you think it would be OK to place it in the end to do what you weren't able to do on your island and nether to begin with?

7. mikeoranje1

mikeoranje1 Senior Moderator

Why take a dead horse out of the water..

/Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.