Resolved Bug Report

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arkansenio, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

Yesterday I was building a new storage room for my cactus farm and I cam across a bug that killed me... I build a cobble pillar and jumped down placing a bucket of water halfway down while falling, on impact with the water while walling I died. This bug was reproduced with mags watching and I feel as if it should be fixed. Feel free to ask me to reproduce such bug as it doesn't show the death on the inspector.

2. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

In case some wonderful admin can see what I had in my inventory and hopefully replace it heres a quick list of what I lost

1x Diamond Pick: Fortune 3, Unbreaking 3, Mending, Efficiency 5
    1x Diamond Axe: Efficiency 5, Sharpness 5, Fortune 3, Mending, Unbreaking 3
    1x Diamond Sword: Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 3, Looting 3, Mending
    1x Diamond Sword: Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 3, Knockback 2, Fire Aspect 2
    1x Set of Diamond Armour: Protection 4, Unbreaking 3
    Boots: Depth Strider 3
    Chest plate: Thorns 2
    Helmet: Respiration 3

Various other things but they don't matter

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. TheZombieJune

TheZombieJune Senior Member

No one knows what's in your inv, if you lied to staff team, you will get banned or a warning.
    I believe @Cap can check the log, and find out what's in you inv.

4. trogarus

trogarus Senior Moderator

Given he's reproduced the issue in front of Mags, and I've just spoken to them both on Discord here, I'd suggest this is a bug thing and we need to fix the issue and replace the lost @Magarathin and @Callmeboobish

The other problem is that this might be that water freezing issue coming back to bite us in the backside. I have seen water blocks freezing in the end (haven't had the time to bug report it yet), so we have water still freezing in palces it should not be freezing in. Calum has suggested that this might be a region problem, but that is beyond my knowledge. I'd suggest the water froze and didn't client side update, but since server seen it as frozen and solid block, that is what caused the death. Just my thoughts on this, and it suggests we still have water freezing where it shouldn't that we need to fix.

***EDIT***
    @Cap @Jerm1812 looks like we might still have a water freezing bug. Of further note, I have been in the end at that one enderman farm and found blocks freezing there when, as far as I know, water should not freeze in the end.

#4 trogarus, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  5. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

I'm not lying I spent the past 4 hours with Callum22122 getting some good gear again

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheZombieJune

TheZombieJune Senior Member

Ok, you should check your /is bio, change it to plan or something.

7. trogarus

June, we're already working on it. Biome stuff is fine, there is a water freezing bug that seems to happen at times and that might be the cause of this.

8. trogarus

@___H Could you please list your IGN here so that we can be sure we've taken care of the issue? Is it UnfortunatelyAFK?

9. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

Yes

10. trogarus

@___H Just trying to follow up and verify that this situation has been addressed. Could you please confirm?

11. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

no but it doesnt matter anymore