Denied Banned For Staff "disrespect"...?

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Sinful_Angel, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinful_Angel

Sinful_Angel Newly Registered

In-game name: Sinful_Angel
    Link to your infractions record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/Sinful_Angel (This is not correct. the address does not change between players.)
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record:
    3 Staff disrespect titcharoo 11:06:52 22/12/15 3 days titcharoo 11:08:28 22/12/15

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: Yes.
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: Abusive Staff.
    What rule do you think you broke: No rules where broken.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: This may be lengthy. Let me first explain my current infactions for you to understand and not immediately decline my appeal. I see that i have been muted a few times for disrespect of staff, note that the first three times I may have deserved it due to staff being stuck up and not enjoying a joke. Which is why i started not speaking with them at all. I then aquired a ban because i was messaged "Shadow whatever he/she is, is a ******" obviously I have no control on what is sent to me. That alone i was willing to deal with and as you see I did not make a problem out of. I do not blame shadow, even though that was uncalled for. My problem lies with Titch, which brings me to my current mute and ban. I was hanging out with my cousin working on our island when I in fact did tease Titch, no disrespect, just fun teasing. Then my cousin and I started to experince zombies spawning on top of us while we where on a tight platform and we assumed it to be Titch trying to kill us. Of course he denied these aligations and i referered to my cousin as him being a jerk. At that point he started stalking my pms and muted me for saying he was a jerk in a private pm. OK but not that bad since it was just 10 mins. After that occured I was talking to my cousin via pm/msg and Titch continued to stalk my pms and started constantly msging me and wouldnt stop harrasing me. I believe i asked him twice to leave me alone. While this was going on we had a couple more zombies spawn on our heads and i was still muted. I then proceded to tell Titch that i did not thing his position in staff mattered in my opinion of him and told him that his position did not allow him to harrass players ect. It's all in the logs. He then proceded to ban me and when the server didnt kick me for the ban, i questioned him toying with me and then he informed me something was wrong, unbanned me, rebanned me, kicked me. So here i am in this appeal telling you where your staff falls short. I'm actually not even here to make an appeal. if you see the Logs, Titch refered that i could not report him for staff abuse and continued with his abuse. So i decided to state the story here and let you decide if he over stepped. All i have to say is demote/ban him or you have lost a player. Well two actually because Baaa_Sheep_Baaa will not play alone.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Please provide proof of the zombies being spawned and the chat harassment.

3. Sinful_Angel

The zombies are really the least of my worries, plus you can't take screen shots when you are on an edge and must fight to survive. I did tell Titch a few times I was taking screen shot to get him to leave me alone and he had stated that I could not report staff for abuse, so I did not bother. I know for fact if it is not in the logs than he deleted it to cover his tracks. If that is possible. Just check the logs please.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

I will go over the logs today. Please comment an approximate time and key words I can search for, thank you.

5. Sinful_Angel

Ok thank you Cap. This is delicate and I ask you not to feel rushed.

6. Sinful_Angel

Oh I'm sorry i did not see your requests. This happened appromately 10minutes before my ban and leading up to my ban: 3:30-4:10 I am not sure of the exact times. I would say a key word of jerk and zombies, and maybe blocks because i was msging my cousing about needing blocks for a beacon and everything happened around that time.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Viosmic

Viosmic Well-Known Member

Also, for a little clarification, it was not what you were messaged why you were banned, it was the following conversation. Just wanted to say xD

8. Sinful_Angel

Its cool Shadow, I dont have a problem with you, I was being disrespectful anyway to you. :)

9. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

I went over the logs and all I saw was pointless provocative behavior from your side which was absolutely uncalled for, your punishment will remain. There's no need to keep elaborating on your insults towards people. If you want to take out your anger on someone, or just hungry for attention, then please take that attitude away from our server.

Thanks,
    Cap

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sinful_Angel

Hey, Thanks for the accusations. From your behavior and your refusal to see what is wrong with what he said and did, I see exactly why Titch is a mod. This has been enlightening. Goodbye.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Thank you for doing us all a favour and leaving the community. Good luck in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.