Accepted [ban]yostme[titcharoo]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Yostme, Dec 29, 2015.

?

Do you think I should be unbanned

Poll closed Jan 1, 2016.
  1. We understand, it happens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lol, no get out of here

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yostme

Yostme Newly Registered

In-game name: Yostme
    Link to your infractions record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans1/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=Yostme&server=0
    Exact reason for Ban as said on record: Ban evasion, for using another account as an afk machine.
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?: In a way, but not entirely, I tried to read the rules, but the link wouldn't work for me.
    Why do you think you were banned: I broke a rule, plain and simple.
    What rule do you think you broke: Afk machine.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: I am sorry, I didn't know it was against the rules, it will not ever happen again, and if I am unbanned I will immediately dismantle the afk machine, and apologize, and get help with the link to the rules, so I can go over them and make sure I know what I'm doing.

You do not have to unban Embrycm, that was an unimportant alt. Also, I wasn't trying to evade ban, I didn't know that my alt was even banned yet.

2. Titcharooo

Titcharooo Active Member

/Accepted

Please do not use any form of AFK machine in future weather it be on an alt or your main account, also when you are spoken to about an issue please do respond as it was your lack of a response that you were banned for after i saw you were "evading" your ban.

Thank you and my apoligies for the misunderstanding Titch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.