Accepted [Ban] TayK_Is_Innocent [Reaper_Panda]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by TayK_Is_Innocent, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TayK_Is_Innocent

TayK_Is_Innocent Newly Registered

In-game name: TayK_Is_Innocent
    Link to your infractions record:https://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=TayK_Is_Innocent&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: Also fly hacking
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: Yes, only because it was my older brother had downloaded Artosis on to my computer and put it on my minecraft and got me banned from the servers I play.
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: Because my account was using a hacked client
    What rule do you think you broke:
    • Do not use any hacked clients, bots, x-ray texture packs or anything that would give you an advantage over other players.

Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: Because it was not me doing the hacking. I was playing legit while after my brother and I fought he attempted to get revenge on me by getting me banned by making fun of staff and using a hacked client.

2. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

I've unbanned you. However, please keep in mind your account is your responsibility. Someone using your account does not validate a reversal of any punishments to the account. So please keep that in mind for the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.