Denied [Ban] Soso_aims_millzo [Artissa]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Soso_aims_millzo, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soso_aims_millzo

Soso_aims_millzo Senior Member

In-game name: Soso_aims_millzo
    Link to your infractions record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=Soso_aims_millzo&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: Community Disruption
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?: Disrupting an individuals peace via affairs outside of the server/discord is not community disruption but instead more like staff disrespect as I didn't follow a warning issued to me so think of this as more of a request for my reason to be changed and the situation reviewed and a different punishment served as opposed to an appeal to be unbanned completely.
    Why do you think you were banned: The specific reasons are personal and I will keep them personal as to respect the individuals involved but it was due to undesirable actions and not following an unofficial warning.
    What rule do you think you broke: Going by my official reason I would say "Do not troll, harass, bully or cause harm/distress to players." however I personally believe it to be "Respect all players and staff alike."
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: What I specifically did that caused my ban had no need to be brought to Minefrost and cause me to banned for a lack of communication and undesirable actions/interactions but as I said above I'm not looking for my punishment to be completely wiped but instead reviewed and changed especially the reason given for it. I know this might not be my place to say this however instead of a permanent ban I honestly think a permanent ban from discord and mute in-game would be more acceptable as opposed to permanently banning me without any warning.
    Note: Due to the fact it was an owner that banned me and the situation I do understand if this is denied however I dislike not being able to play with my friends due to affairs outside of minefrost which is the main reason I've created this appeal.
    And I'm well aware my ban does not include the appeal section however the intentions of this appeal are not about being completely punishment free as stated above
    c:

#1 Soso_aims_millzo, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. Beachbab123

Beachbab123 Coffee Grabber
    Staff Member Senior Moderator Senior Member Forum Pro

I think Sophie should be unbanned. I'm not just saying that since she's my sister. I'm saying it because I think she deserves an unban since of the reason she has lived a long time playing Minefrost and also being staff, but up to now this is the only "bad incident" that's happened with Sophie.
    So on my vote I think she should be unbanned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ObeyJosh

ObeyJosh Senior Mocha-rater
    Forum Pro

I feel as if the compromise made in this ban-appeal is fair and reasonable. As well as the fact that she took the time to fill out a ban-appeal shows that she has dedication, as well as that she truly does miss the server. I briefly spoke with Sophie earlier today, and she expressed to me her feelings about the situation, she really misses MineFrost and the community.

All and all I feel as if maybe we could try and come up with a different punishment for her, as she suggested.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Artissa

Artissa Senior Member

I didn't ban you just because of the things you did to me personally, I banned you because you were a disturbance in the WHOLE community. You talked to and blackmailed people who keep our server running and you seem to enjoy the attention you get out behaving inappropriately, In my opinion I don't think you should be unbanned but it will be a majority rules vote and if it is accepted I hope you change for the better.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Soso_aims_millzo

Soso_aims_millzo Senior Member

As of this moment Im more interested in my actions being the deciding vote for my approval/denial as opposed to the positive/negative word of staff due to personal reasons outwith Minefrost and although it comes to a majority at the end of the day I think your opinion of me does matter a lot when it comes to that so I must say thank you for your opinion on the situation and I honestly cannot blame you for not wanting me unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.