[Ban] sodacano [Magarathin]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by sodacano, Jan 15, 2018.

1. sodacano

sodacano Newly Registered

YEE BANNED AGAIN

In-game name: sodacano
    Link to your infractions record: https://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=sodacano&server=0 xPP
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: Staff disrespect
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: Possibly
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: Apparently I was disrespectin teh staffs
    What rule do you think you broke: Well I was apparently disrespectin teh staffs
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm still confused why this happened. I said something to Kaboom earlier but he had clearly taken it as a joke. Then I was being annoying to Jermy but I'm confused where it came in that I was disrespectin teh staffs. Also I had made a simple reference to Mags about 10 mins ago. I'm still confused as to how I was disrespectin teh staffs, seeing how vague 'staff disrespect' is as 'attemted to spawn in enchanted items' (Last ban xP). Since when did I directly target anything at Mags though? I compared Kaboom to him ten minutes ago, so that would be pointless to take action now. If chat won't even allow us to say 'damn' that proves alot about this server, so our "child-friendly" staff should technically not be ticked off at the slightest comment from an impulsive child (Like myself x3). I remember that exact time Mags said "Cap wants a kinder staff". Yeah.. Clearly things have changed. Also if you can't even bother to reply /denied in about 3 weeks, doesn't that tell you something about your staff, Cap? (Yes I is such a r00d child x3)

#1 sodacano, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. sodacano

sodacano Newly Registered

Cri still no reply I is rejected child ;u;

3. Magarathin

Magarathin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

yup

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1