[Ban]NotWu[987654321kaboom]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Winston Wu, Oct 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winston Wu

Winston Wu Newly Registered

IGN:NotWu
    Link To Infraction Record:https://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=NotWu&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: Hacked Client
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: I believe there was simply just a misunderstanding, I read a different link for rules that conflicted with the official link for rules. This is the link I read https://www.minefrost.net/community/index.php?threads/minefrost-rules.4783/ where it states the afk is excluded from OP Skyblock which I was on.
    Why do you think you were banned / muted:I believe I was banned for probably using inventory tweaks to organize my inventories and chests.
    What rule do you think you broke:I'm not sure upon looking the official rules whether it is considered an advantage over but I believe that was the principle being used against me here. I also would like to appeal a misunderstanding after going to the wrong link.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted:I believe it was just a simple misunderstanding, I didn't intend for this to happen and if this was the case I'll delete inventory tweaks immediately. Look I'ma be honest I'm a first year college student and I've been using this server to destress all I really wanna do is play skyblock and make my tree.

2. Winston Wu

Winston Wu Newly Registered

I have remembered that I use a mod called Superminer for a feature called Substitutor which chooses the best tool in my inventory to destroy said block and then return to the original that was in my hand or when placing blocks after finishing a stack if I had another stack will automatically fill the space the old stack used to be just to save time and be more efficient.I accept that if this is considered a hacked client I will respectfully wait the correct amount of time to play again.

#2 Winston Wu, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  3. Magarathin

Magarathin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Thank you for not being petulant about this. Yes, Superminer is considered a blacklisted mod (I just read up on it and how could one think it would be acceptable on a public server?). Please disable it. Since this is your first infraction I will lift the ban, but keep it on your record.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.