Denied [ban] Nationalchicken [the_terminator1]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by NationalChicken, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NationalChicken

In-game name: NationalChicken
    Link to your infractions record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/ (When I went on my page, it didnt show the URL.)
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: Cheating
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: Yes, it is incorrect
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: I honestly dont know
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned because i wasnt cheating in any way! I was participating in a event (Spleef) and then I chose to go to the other side of the arena where there were no people. The others killed themselves and I went in for the 1st place. I was walking around the last player and I jumped on him when he turned his back. I hit him off and BAM. Out I go! I had no hacked client and was legitimately the second to last player. I dont know if you can do this, but if you can see who fell down and died between December 25 11-12 PM, I would not be one of them.

What and How do I take a screenshot of my client logs?

2. Percules

Percules Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Since when did we have spleef? Also taking screenshots of your client logs isn't really solid proof.

3. NationalChicken

If you went on today and made it to the Event. We did Spleef. OK. I guess i cant use Client Logs.

4. Soso_aims_millzo

Soso_aims_millzo Senior Member

It's one day can't you wait it out? It's going to be denied though because it's less than 3 days sorry.

5. NationalChicken

I dont care about the one day ban, but the winner was going to get a pretty good prize i heard. I just want that. I dont need to get unbanned, but the prize...

6. Soso_aims_millzo

Soso_aims_millzo Senior Member

I saw the conversation before hand and it was said you died but if you didn't then I'm pretty sure this was just a misunderstanding and you could have waited until tomorrow night to talk to them instead of appealing to be unbanned when your obviously not going to be because it's only one day.

7. Psychology_

Psychology_ Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

What she said lol

8. NationalChicken

Banned all day long for Christmas. RIP. But idc about my ban anymore, ill wait it out because that is the only option i have o_o.

9. mikeoranje1

mikeoranje1 Senior Moderator

This was indd in the Christmas event yesterday.

you /backed in the arena while there were just a few players left. ( wich could be considered cheating to get back in the fight)

• i do agree that this could be seen as a misunderstanding because no-one said on forehand this was something u could not do.(although it was obvious.)
    just a few hours left NationalChicken :)

10. NationalChicken

I didnt /back!
    I was just on the other side waiting out people to die...
    I am pretty sure I died with the Flame dude. Which Flame is the guy who was supposingly the "winner"

11. xMaxius

xMaxius Forum Pro
    Forum Pro

/Denied.. You are not allowed to make a ban appeal if it less than 3 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.