Accepted [ban] Mrsplymdaz [titcheroo]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by mrsplymdaz, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsplymdaz

mrsplymdaz Newly Registered

In-game name: mrsplymdaz
    Link to your ban record: https://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=mrsplymdaz&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: ban evasion
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: I have no idea what this is about. I have never been banned or muted before this. I have no idea what rule I allegedly broken. I have had no communication from titcheroo regarding this.
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: I have no idea.
    What rule do you think you broke: I have no idea.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I have not spoken to titcheroo about what rule I have alledgedly broken, I have just logged on to find myself banned.

2. Jerm1812

Jerm1812 Co-Owner
    Senior Member Forum Pro

3. mrsplymdaz

that's my son. [redstonerex] we connect over wifi in our house. I presume that's why we have the same ip. Ive spoken to him and he says he didn't use my account, but he is only 8 so he might be lying under pressure of having gotten me banned. As for his griefing he had joined the guys island and I have already watched him build a cobble generator for him., but that's by the by.

4. mrsplymdaz

May I ask what happens now then? His ban will expire in a few days but because we have wifi I am now banned permanently? Is that right? I joined this server first and let him come online because I really liked the friendly atmosphere of the moderators and helpers. I enjoyed the island/skyblock concept and he enjoyed playing his favourite game with me. I really am struggling to understand the logic of how this ban system works when it apparently occurs without any interaction of the banner/banned.

5. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello, thank you for clearing that up. (That is the point of this ban appeal section). The ban assosicated with your account will be lifted and your son will be able to play after the ban period expires.

You were banned because our system made an assumption that "mrsplymdaz" was an alternative account of redstonerex, as you had the same IP address.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.