Ban Lone_Lemon7 Callum22122

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Lone_Lemon7, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone_Lemon7

Lone_Lemon7 Newly Registered

Lone_Lemon7:
    https://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?player=lone_lemon7&server=0&action=searchplayer
    I was flying during the easter egg hunt a while ago.
    No, I don't believe this was an incorrect or unjust ban
    I think I was banned because of what was previously stated, I thought it was a good idea at the time to switch over to the huzuni client and fly around, clearly it wasn't.
    I think i broke the rule where I can't fly but I did anyway. It was wrong.
    I think I should be unbanned because I put in so many hours into this server and crafting my perfect island from even before Titch was around. I made a stupid choice that lead to a just punishment. I think it has been long enough to reflect on my dumb choice and I reallt want to play and participate on this server again. I'm older now and understand why there is rules in place and I took off the hacked client from my game a while ago. I don't expect you to unban me but I would really like to come back to the old skyblock again but as a better player and person.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Beachbab123

Beachbab123 Coffee Grabber
    Staff Member Senior Moderator Senior Member Forum Pro

Your unbanned but if your not good we will chipetychop you

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.