Accepted [Ban] jhoover09 [Ellahhh]

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by jhoover09, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhoover09

jhoover09 Newly Registered

In-game name: jhoover09

Link to your infractions record: https://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=jhoover09&server=0

Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: Hacked Client - Appeal @ www.minefrost.net

Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: No. The ban was correct.

Why do you think you were banned / muted: I was using a hacked client.

What rule do you think you broke: Hacked clients are prohibited by the server.

Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I understand the rules and the punishments enacted by those rules. I also understand the reasons and needs for those rules. I do feel that a perm ban is excessive in this case and respectfully ask that it be reduced a time period of no less than 30 days. If this is acceptable, I will comply with all rules of the server and the staff. Thank you.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Due to your honesty and somewhat remorseful attitude, I'll downscale the ban to a 30 day temporary ban. Please stay away from using hacked clients, even on other servers. Thanks :)

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.