(Ban) Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by CrazyCraig111, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyCraig111

CrazyCraig111 Newly Registered

CrazyCraig111
    https://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=CrazyCraig111&server=0
    Stealing
    I believe this was incorrect
    I think I was banned because my former is mate didn't like that I left.
    I honestly don't know what rule I broke. I took what was mine. The only thing I could have maybe gotten banned for was taking the beacons, which one of them I payed for, and if it is that big of a deal, ill give it back
    I think I should be unbanned because I didn't really do anything wrong
    Thank you for your time, If u reject, that's ok ill live, just hear me out please. Thank you

2. Demon

Demon Senior Member

I don't know if i'm allowed to reply on these but YOLO! i think (if what u say is true) that you have a good chance to get unbanned but in order to get banned there needs to be a pretty good reason. i cant decide but i hear you. :)

3. CrazyCraig111

CrazyCraig111 Newly Registered

4. Percules

Percules Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

Use the same logic and go hack on minefrost or do something else to get banned cause yolo right.
    (To clarify it is not against the rules to reply on a mute unless staff changed a rule without telling anyone, which is very possible)

I agree crazycraig you can live with it. As Minefrost1 said, 'Appeals are only for mutes over 1 day and bans over 3 days, unless you believe it was an incorrect ban.'
    This was a correct ban because you admitted you took some beacons and only payed for one. Maybe some beacons were really yours but only you and your mate could really tell.
    Anyways at the time of me posting this you have about 6 hours left so I think you could live with it. Maybe if staff were not so busy they could have read this within five hours of you posting this and given their opinion on it.

5. Demon

Demon Senior Member

!.

why u bring that up... 2. i didn't know i wasn't allowed to comment on other applications if i have one out there. that's why i asked. and yes YOLO so why not have fun once and awhile. and i realise what i did was wrong and won't ever make staff now but again you only live once so enjoy life and have fun. that's all that matters (to me) hope to see you online @CrazyCraig111 . ill try to get on this weekend! Much love @Percules even if you aren't online no more.(no homo XD) . :)

6. Jack maddox

Jack maddox Newly Registered

CrazyCraig111 there was 2 beacons on the island you bought one of them yes, then I had the second beacon which was mine because I %100 remember me going into the nether and killing wither skeletons, if you wanna steal and lie go for it.

7. Jack maddox

Jack maddox Newly Registered

and how was I angry then you left you didn't even do anything on the island anyways...

8. Percules

Percules Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

I am requesting a thread lock since staff cannot reply to a ban appeal in four days. Gg

9. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Denied. Your punishment will expire in 2 days regardless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.