Ban Appeal ( From killerman2430) (Banned By Scarlet)

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by adadadad, Dec 25, 2014.

1. adadadad

adadadad Newly Registered

IGN: killerman2430
    Ban message: stop afk mining
    Rules read?: No
    Thought of ban: afk mining
    Correct ban?: It was bad, and I don't think it was a correct ban because it doesn't say you get banned for breaking this rule.
    Banned before on skyblock: No I haven't
    Thought of unban: I think I should be unbanned because I didn't know I would get banned for it and killed. It's Christmas and I'm sorry I didn't read the rules. It won't happen again.

Hope this has made a difference. Thank you, and Bye :)

2. BeastT21

BeastT21 Retired 6/16/2015

No offense but to me it looks like no effort was put into this and you are not very sorry about your actions. Also considering you just made a forum account today and didnt even bother to make a actual name on your account

• Like Like x 3
  3. adadadad

I made a real name but my account didn't work. So I made a new account

4. adadadad

Beast I know you hate me, but you don't need to make me look bad. Because I may not be smarter then most people doesn't mean you have to be a dick. This isn't English class god damn it's a Ban Appeal. I thought this was a cool server. I have been playing on it since this Sunday everyday. I tried making an account this Sunday when I started, but my email didn't work, so I waited. I try making another one it doesn't work. And when I made this account with a name adadadad it works. Some peoples things have problems. I tried talking to you guys but you just banned me. I thought you would give me a warning, and I wouldn't do it again.

#4 adadadad, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
  5. BeastT21

BeastT21 Retired 6/16/2015

I do not hate anybody, your comment alone is another type of action we do not need on this server. I was stating my opinion as i said in my first comment "to me it looks like" im not trying to make you look bad. Also me and scarlet could not give you a warning because you were afk mining and when we kicked you, you just signed back on.

#5 BeastT21, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  6. adadadad

I was trying to talk to you guys. But I just got banned again

7. SupaJacky

SupaJacky KyuubiSoul the Demon.

Sir, you also went on alternate accounts and started swearing at us, and telling an ADMIN, to do very nasty stuff.
    Do you really think you have a chance?
    You were using alternates to bypass a ban, which I hope is against the rules.

8. CutieKayScarlet

CutieKayScarlet Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

I will not be lifting your ban. It's only for five days. take these few days of your ban to think about it. You know I'm in the right. If you choose to do this again, I will ban all accounts permanently.

• Like Like x 3
  9. MidnightDreams

MidnightDreams Senior Member
    Senior Member Forum Pro

WOW!! that's hot!
    You want to get unbanned after calling a staff a very rude "body part"? Good choice, maybe you should call your parents that!
    Its only a 5 day ban, you can wait right? Getting mad after getting banned is a bad choice.. You made the mistake not the server!
    Maybe read the rules FIRST then play the game, that's what I always do... I think?

• Like Like x 5
  10. SupaJacky

SupaJacky KyuubiSoul the Demon.

You tend to read the rules 50 percent of the time... the other 50 you just get lucky