Denied Ban Appeal For Hacking

Discussion in 'Ban / Mute Appeals' started by Arkansenio, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

I was banned today for "hacking" in /warp pvp.

in-game name: UnfortunatelyAFK
    Link to your infractions record: http://www.minefrost.net/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=UnfortunatelyAFK&server=0
    Exact reason for Mute / Ban as said on record: Kill Aura and Video "Proof" on youtube
    Do you believe this was an incorrect ban / mute?: Yes
    Why do you think you were banned / muted: This was a a staff member in /v or with invis potions punching all 3 of us in warp pvp as I was standing still with no one in pvp and I was getting hit. Even the person that reported me is not sure if i was legitimately Hacking.
    What rule do you think you broke: Hacked Clients
    Why do you think you should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe I should be unbanned on the basis that the evidence I was banned on is low quality and staff members were around and watching during this fight

2. Jerm1812

Jerm1812 Co-Owner
    Staff Member Owner Forum Pro

The staff did not hit anyone until you were alone in that corner and you the video doesn't have to be high quality you hit him while he was almost behind you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ObeyJosh

ObeyJosh Senior Mocha-rater
    Forum Pro

I would also like to add to Jerm's comment:
    The staff member that had the invisibility potion on was in the same party as everyone else in the PvP arena other than you, thus meaning the staff member would not be able to hit the others in the PvP arena.

4. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

I changed your forum username. Please remember to use your minecraft IGN as your forum username.

5. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You also share the IP of several banned accounts.

6. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

I was wondering this as I play on a VPN beacuse of several house hold members that have been IP banned off of other various servers, To avoid this I play on a Tunnel Bear VPN to avoid being picked up as a alt and Avoid the IP bans of Other household members

7. Artissa

Artissa Senior Member

I was the only one to hit you and as we were in pvp I see no problem, I was not invisible when I killed you. You were banned for hacking and unless you can prove that you weren't you will not be unbanned.

8. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

I have no physical evidence as my computer doesnt have recording software and I cant take screenshots of me not "hacking" everytime I got to pvp

9. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Slightly confused here. You've been logging on with alternative accounts, which is against the rules.

If your explanation for this is that you are using a vpn, then the banned members must have been logged onto the same vpn server as you. Tunnel Bear does not offer services from Brisbane, which is where your IP traces to. To sum it up, your alternative accounts have been banned for their individual infractions, and you have been using an alternative account to bypass your ban on your main account. This is also against the rules.

10. ObeyJosh

ObeyJosh Senior Mocha-rater
    Forum Pro

Without any further proof, we unfortunately we can not lift your ban.

11. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

No I only use my VPN to bypass any IP bans on any servers that I have not played on before due to other family members

12. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

As I do not have any evidence to backup I am not hacking this will never be resolved

13. Cap

Cap Owner
    Staff Member Owner

So why did you use it on MineFrost.
    [​IMG]

14. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

I use the VPN on every server I play on
    KappaKappaKappa is my only alt and I play the 2 separately

15. Artissa

Artissa Senior Member

If your main account has been banned you are not allowed to use any alts to come on to the server as it is bypassing the ban

16. Arkansenio

Arkansenio Active Member

You can check logs I have not even attempted such a thing as IT would ban both accounts for longer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.